Friday, August 20, 2010

Do I have permanent skin damage from too much sun exposure?

Okay, about a year or so ago I was out in the sun, in 100-80 degree heat for at least 6 hours almost every day. When I did this I never used sunscreen, and the majority of my body was exposed.





Of course, I got a very deep tan that lasted for months... that is on my body. It's been on my face and neck for over a YEAR. The rest of my body is back to its normal color, but the skin on face is sallow, dull, and slightly darker than the rest of my skin.





What I want to know is; is this damage permanent, and is there anything I can do to get it evened out?





Please don't say, "Keep your face out of the sun." I don't have to be outdoors during the hottest part of the day, and when I do go out in the morning and such, I always wear plenty of sunscreen. I just don't want to look odd when I pull my hair back. (My ears were always covered so they never got burned) Also, I've tried those fake tans in a bottle, and the color is too dark and doesn't match the undertones on my face.

Do I have permanent skin damage from too much sun exposure?
o.k. One of my friend had really sun damage skin, something like yours, she visit a spa and did some facial, like every month..... they also recommend a product called Repechage...Cell Renewal Starter Collection


I saw her after one week, and her skin texture has improve, you need to try this product it will do wonders for your skin....
Reply:its permanent damage. as you get older you will get more wrinkles on your face. you always always have to wear sun screen. and if you dont when you get older you skin will be gross and look and feel like leather. so be careful!


No comments:

Post a Comment