Friday, August 20, 2010

Skin problem?

overall, i have good skin. its not too dry and not too oily. occasionally i get the pimple or a dry patch, but its pretty good. except my nose. my nose is dry, but i also have little red bumps that often times turn into pimples. i went to cleanandclear.com and it said i should use the following:





Deep Action Cream Cleanser


Deep Cleaning Astringent


Dual Action Moisturizer





in that order.does that sound right? i heard if you don't wash your face everyday you could break out even worse. my nose is just my main problem though. any estimate of how much these products will cost?

Skin problem?
i'm not sure about your skin type, but for me, washing only ONCE a day helps, because if I wash twice a day, it becomes super dry. i don't think all of those 3 products would work. it might be too strong, and make your skin peel. note the words DEEP, DEEP and DUAL ACTION.





you should try the deep action cream cleanser and the dual action moisturizer. toner doesn't do much except clean. i think if you buy all 3, it will cost around 9 or 10 dollars.


No comments:

Post a Comment