Monday, August 23, 2010

What are these lumps on my neck under the skin.....?

There are a few odd lumps of something under my skin on my neck. The last side of my neck where the main ones are also has a lot of pain if I move it the wrong way and just in general.





Sometimes I get tingley pain up my neck when I take deep breaths that feels like when your foots asleep and u wake it up.





lump A is long on left side of my neck, where the pain seems to be, it almost feels like a hardened vain (thin hard feeling which can be followed up my nect ) leads to a hard mass slighter larger then the hard vein feeling part then ENDS. It is hard and unmovable. Directly below and to the right within a inch is a movable mass which feels like a lymph node (lump B).





Lump C is on the back of my spine on my neck almost like a ligament attached wise, not sure if its a lump but it just appeared one day and seems to be movable and raised up from the other spine parts. directly above and below it are deffinately lower then it. Not painful...

What are these lumps on my neck under the skin.....?
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww om u got orangotitus
Reply:possibly swollen lymph nodes. See a doctor.


No comments:

Post a Comment