Monday, August 23, 2010

I already know you can get skin cancer?

hi guys! I am wondering about the different levels of tanning. At my tanning salon there is level 1, 2 and 3. 3 is the "best" and 1 and 2 I'm assuming suck? because they always say try level 3 try level 3! well I did 2 because it was MUCH cheaper. and I got tan. but yesterday the girl told me that if I moved up to level 3 I would get a much deeper tan. So whats the difference between the different levels of tanning beds?? and I already know you can get skin cancer from it. I am very much aware so people no answers telling me what I just stated. thanks loves =]]]

I already know you can get skin cancer?
You must be very young. My guess is High School?


If you want a deeper tan go with a 3. It just means that the exposure to the UVA rays is more intense. I wouldn't so much worry about cancer if you do it once in a while. Everything is healthy if in moderation. Tanning beds are also recommended for people with depression who reside in cooler climates.


I do not recommend consistenly hitting the salon as cancer is not the only thing you should be worried about.


As a woman, who evidently wants to look good, you will want to look your best for the rest of your life. If you expose yourself to harful rays, you will damage your skin. When you hit mid 30's you will look mid 40's. So always keep that in mind before you start a habit.


No comments:

Post a Comment