Monday, August 23, 2010

HELP!!! Anyone knows how to remove deep lines from the under eye lid?

Have being working in air conditioned environment and my eyes are getting really dry up.. so i tried olay eye gel for a few times but i noticed a deep line had emerged under one of my eye lid so i discontinued the product..








A few days ago i bought NIVEA aqua sensation anti-sha edow eye cream and now i have got the deep lines under both of my eyes..





IS there something wrong with the product or my eyes? Anyone knows of any effective way to help? M 20 so dont really wanta go for products for anti aging.. btw after some time after applying the eye cream my eyelid will starts to itch..anyone out there who knows of any product or method which works for you? either eye moisturiser or lines remover prodt? my skin is pretty sensitive too..





thx in advance

HELP!!! Anyone knows how to remove deep lines from the under eye lid?
I know that you mentioned you want to try and stay away from anti-aging skin care products. However, early 20's is the perfect time to start. I'm 27 and started using anti-aging products last year. If I would have know then what I know now, I would have started in my early 20's. You don't want to start using ANTI aging products after wrinkles and lines occur. Most lotions, cremes, and cleansers on the market contain mineral oil, the molecular structure is too large to penetrate the pores of your skin. These products will sit on the top layer like saran wrap, get wiped off over time, and give you little to no benefit. You need water based products that are hypoallergenic. Arbonne has a great anti-aging skin care system (1 of which is an eye cream) that is specifically formulated to decrease deep density lines, lighten under eye circles, and reduce puffiness. Research shows that 6 months continued use of the system will give a 68% decrease in deep density lines and wrinkles, however, you'll start to notice results in a week or two. These products are all ph correct, hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested, never tested on animals, formulated with animal bi products, water based, and contain 9 key anti-aging ingredients. I would be happy to send you a free sample if you would be open to giving it a try.
Reply:Hey,


It's called Sudden Change, should be in your drugstore, Good luck !!


No comments:

Post a Comment