Friday, August 20, 2010

Skin Sores?

One of my family members has small deep sores all over. They are more concentrated on the face, arms, and legs. It seems more of the skin that gets light has more sores than the chest, back etc. I have no idea what this is caused by. The family member has had a previous prescription drug addiction to pain pills but is clean now since she went through rehab. I keep thinking this is a liver problem, but I am not sure. Does anyone have any ideas what the problem could be?

Skin Sores?
I am not sure, but my sister had the same problem. For about three years she had sore that varied in size from a dime to a quarter. She to had a serious drug addiction to prescription drugs and who knows what else. Now if I see her one day and she is acting extremely horrible, I expect to see her broke out the next time I see her. She did get checked for Staff Infection, Blood Infections, and Liver problems but they found nothing. I do believe it is from drugs and withdrawls.
Reply:if this person has lots of sores had has a history of addiction you need to consider meth i have been there and it will cause big nasty sores so it might be a possibly


No comments:

Post a Comment