Thursday, July 22, 2010

Any Dermatologists out there? My skin has been breaking out really bad lately...?

Here's the backgound: I've always had nice skin, a few breakouts here and there but people have always complimented me on my skin. When I started birth control 4 months before we got married-it broke out big time. I thought it might had been stress related. It cleared up after the wedding and my skin was clear as day. This past January, I stopped birth control to let my body get back to normal for when we wanted to start having kids. It was on and off break-outs and then over the past 4-5 months-my skin looks horrible. The deep cyst like break outs that I can't do anything about except wait for it to go away (take a couple of weeks). What's going on? Should I go to a dermatologist? Will is clear up on it's own because my body is still adjusting to being off birth control? Am I doing something wrong? Any help would be appreciated.

Any Dermatologists out there? My skin has been breaking out really bad lately...?
Taking birth control and then getting off birth control does effect the chemical balance in your body. Stress will also cause your skin to break out. Also as you get older you skin does change. Make sure you are drinking plenty of water and eating healthy. To much junk food will also break your skin out. You also need to make sure you have a proper skin cleaning system. With the breaks out you have been having I would suggest Artistry® Clarifying System; Revitalize your skin every day with a 100% oil-free cleanser, toner, and moisturizer clinically proven to control oil and help prevent breakouts. Also for your break outs use Artistry® Blemish Control Acne Treatment; Controls, treats and heals blemishes. You can find these products at: mthompson4.qbeautyzone.com


180 day money back guarantee


No comments:

Post a Comment