Thursday, July 22, 2010

Plz help me i am srilankan with brown skin tan skin.?

I am a srilankan with brown tan skin. I have deep set of dark brown eyes. On my eyes the eyeliner only looks good if i wear it at the bottom and if i dont then they look empty not nice. I have dark brown hair. I wanted to know if i wear blackeyeliner will that make my eyes look more nicer like more brownish or should i wear indigo. i only wear at the bottom. plz help me.

Plz help me i am srilankan with brown skin tan skin.?
if u would like your eyes to stand out more or look 'nicer'


i would use a liquid top eye liner on the top of your eye lid ( practise a lil first seems tricky at first!)


then a go for golden shades of eye shadow ( looks great on darker skin!)


mascara top and bottom lashes


black eye liner at the bottom and inside of the eye





hope that helps


No comments:

Post a Comment