Thursday, July 22, 2010

Dented skin from scabs?

recently i had two scabs on my face .


wich is really bad .


because my face is my everything .


and i while i took a shower .


the scabs on my face got weak and g=fel off .


and the other while i was sleeping , my nail scratched it off .


and now its like my skin has a mid-deep dent in it // un even skin .


where the scar is .


and i was wondering how i can make the skin grow back .


please dont till me its scard...


gahhh this sucks .


if you guys can recommend anything please help]=

Dented skin from scabs?
i wish i could tell u more..but all i know is that i had a small scrape on my leg when i was younger n picked the scab off..and its been like 10 years and i have a dent still...but im sure all scabs arent the same
Reply:I use Mederma for my acne scars and it really helps. It is supposed to make them softer and smoother...I don't know if this helps.. sorry.


No comments:

Post a Comment