Thursday, July 22, 2010

Healthy Skin?

I'm 16 and I have suffered from acne since i was like 12 or so. My acne is clearing up rapidly. My skin is not exactly smooth. I have tiny bumps and many scars remain on my skin. I have a deep, deep honey tone and i want a natural glow and to remove all my scars. What do you recommend I eat or drink to keep my skin healthy? In addition, what are natural remedies I could use that could remove my scars and help my skin become baby soft again, if that is possible?





Thank you very much

Healthy Skin?
what kind of acne scars do you have? if theyre pigmented, those you can get rid of easily by using the following. pitted, im not sure it might be harder.





TEA TREE OIL! it also evens out skin tone and is known to get rid of acne scars. its cheap [about $10 a bottle] and is sold at trader joe's.





jason vitamin k cream. cheapest site- http://www.bizrate.com/skincareproducts/...





queen helen's mint julep masque, available at walmart for about $3. use no more than once or twice a week tho.





witch hazel





rosehip oil





clean %26amp; clear cooling daily pore toner [it contains glycolic acid, which means it erases acne scars]





try getting a moisturizer with spf 15 or higher when you go out. when your skin is exposed to the sun, hyperpigmentation may occur, and this causes ur acne scars to become darker.





i heard that lemon juice on cotton works on scars, but only use this if the above products dont work. also dont use if you have sensitive skin. i used it and it made my skin red and irritated. it has also helped alot of ppl tho.





if you have anymore questions, email me at secretivemistake





[=
Reply:natural? nothing i know. try Neutrogena Advanced Solutions


Acne Mark Fading Peel with CelluZyme.


try using a oil free lotion with vitamin C at night.


i like philosophy save me, but you can find something else.


oh, you can get both at drugstore.com


No comments:

Post a Comment