Thursday, July 22, 2010

I have light brown skin with dark brown hair and i do have bit of under eye?

I have dark brown hair and light brown skin. I have dark brown deep set of eyes i was wondering what will make my eyes look more brown black eyeliner at the bottom or indigo eyeliner at the bottom. I want the brown in my eyes to stand out. and should i wear the eyeliner at the bottom and top or jus at the bottom cuz if i wear at the top not at the bottom my eyes look very bad like empty empty no good. plz help me and also what colour of lipstick would make me look more tan colour and make my whole face look one colour plz help

I have light brown skin with dark brown hair and i do have bit of under eye?
use black eye liner - it will make your eyes pop....go all the top and half the bottom. a deep red wine color or pale pink gloss. good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment