Saturday, July 24, 2010

Ointments for fighting skin discoloration?

I am trying to find the best product to use on sun spots (skin discoloration.) I want to try Olay Deep Nourishing. Anyone else tried it or have suggestions???

Ointments for fighting skin discoloration?
Look for any of the following ingredients in your skin products for skin discoloration: retinoic acid, or AHA / glycolic acid. They will cause mild skin peeling that is barely noticeable and will leave skin even-toned, smoother, softer and younger looking.





These are not for everyday use, apply 2-3 times a week.





http://asianskincare.wetpaint.com/
Reply:NO I haven't but you may want to try this http://cgarcia1.qhealthbeauty.com/produc...


The reason why I'm recommending you for this is because I have tried a lot of products before and nothing was ever as effective as this.


Dramatically and progressively improves skin brightness.


* After 2 weeks, skin is 37% brighter.


* After 6 weeks, skin is 65% brighter.


* After 8 weeks, skin is 76% brighter.


* After 12 weeks, skin is 116% brighter.





66% improvement in combined skin tone, clarity, and evenness of skin tone in 12 weeks. They also offer 100% money back guarantee I guess it's because they are so confident in their product. I use all their products and I have not returned one item back yet. Hope your stuff works and if not hope you find something as good as this.

creeping

No comments:

Post a Comment