Thursday, July 22, 2010

Is it normal that the skin in my lip is growing over the back plate to my snake bite piercing?

My snake bite piercings are studs and they have a plate stopping it from falling out. Obviously. And it seems to be going deeper and deeper into my skin. I need to know if the fact that the skin is growing over the plate is normal..





Or if something is going extremely wrong inside my mouth.

Is it normal that the skin in my lip is growing over the back plate to my snake bite piercing?
it isnt ur mouth, u r technically dying





JK, no its normal, that happened to me, its just that your skin hasnt acostumbrated to ur piercing, it will low down in a couple of days.
Reply:No, this is not normal!!


It sounds like the skin, is reconizing your peircing as a wound, and is trying to heal its self, you need to call or go back to where you had the pierceing done, and if you cant, go to any piercing shop, and show them the site that is effected. They will tell you what to do, and what to do from keeping this from happing again.


No comments:

Post a Comment