Saturday, July 24, 2010

Anyone know a face moisturizer that actually can hydrate into deeper layers of the skin?

try "skyn iceland". put that name in your search and it will come right up.i have tried probably every kind of moisturizers there are and this one is very good! they have a trial kit with other things in it,besides moisturizer,for $45.00

Anyone know a face moisturizer that actually can hydrate into deeper layers of the skin?
Kiss my face moisturizer is wonderful....they have several kinds and they are totally natural...you can find them on vitaglo.com hope it helps
Reply:I have a condition called roseca that is very important that I don't let my skin get dry I use a product called Hydrating moisturizer from Enfuselle Products available in the States and Canada it works for me. It is for normal to dry skin.


No comments:

Post a Comment