Saturday, July 24, 2010

Eczema on face - will my skin grow back?

I had a bad case of contact dermatitis on my face. It kept flaking off for months. Eventually it made a hard crust with scaling and I lost more skin when that came off in December. The new skin underneath is pink and it's deeper than the normal skin so my cheeks have a rough, scaly appearance. The pink areas continue to expand, which I guess means the old skin is still coming off? The pattern of redness/pinkness changes daily. The new skin is still pink after 45+ days. Will it take months for my face to heal? Can my face still heal after it has been through so much?

Eczema on face - will my skin grow back?
Eczema doesn't often scar. Try to keep your hands off the area - that is new pretty skin and will blend in soon. Try the solution I recommend for helping relieve atopic dermatitis, eczema, symptoms to help your skin stay healthy as the new skin is very vulnerable to infection:





Coconut oil and vitamin E with some zinc applied topically should help.


Zinc supplements have also been shown to help improve this condition. Add some vitamin E supplements as well.





Atopic dermatitis is often caused by allergens, as I'm sure you are well aware by now. Here is an article that may help:


http://www.associatedcontent.com/article...





In addition, atopic dermatitis is often caused by chemicals in body care products. Please go here to see a list of common allergens in body care products:


http://www.sunflowernaturals.com/acne.sh...





Avoid any of the triggers on the pages mentioned above. After showering, apply the coconut with zinc to your skin and it should greatly relieve your symptoms.





I use a liquid zinc, available in most grocery stores or pharmacies. Don't apply the zinc directly to your atopic dermatitis, mix some with the coconut oil or, as I found out the hard way, it can sting. Just a couple of drops to a teaspoon of coconut. Add one squished gelcap of vitamin E also.





3 or 4 drops zinc


1 squished vitamin E gelcap


1 teaspoon coconut oil
Reply:do you want to try this natural oil product I use for my daughter, her eczema has improved a lot, very low flares now.





The only thing that could relate to you maybe is she had thickened clumpy scars in her legs whihc thinned and faded after use- any help?





its on this health site, all natural, made for babies uses seabcukthorn oil and others

alstroemeria

No comments:

Post a Comment