Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Anyone heard of the new dual system where u first have UV to warm skin then spray gives deep tan upto 3 weeks?

I own 2 tanning salons in London and I'm always looking for new things, but I've never heard of this, much like the "bath water tanner" I read about last week! haha. If it WERE real, it would be a waste of time, you should either go for a spray or a sunbed, so you know which works for you. I personally prefer using a sunbed (stand up) once a week when I get time. Spray tans are amazing when applied professionally and in spray tan automatic booths but you need to prep your body carefully beforehand. If you'd like instructions for that, mail me and I'll help, just make sure you can accept emails back else I cannot reply!





Danielle

Anyone heard of the new dual system where u first have UV to warm skin then spray gives deep tan upto 3 weeks?
Haven't heard of it but be careful. UV rays can cause skin damage and cancer of the skin which is most malignant.
Reply:i work in a sun bed shop and have never heard of this. i would be very cautious of doing this. sunbeds do more to your skin than just tanning. they also take the moisture from your skin. whoever is doing these dual ones i think is just experimenting. i would not get one of these as i think you would end up blotchy as your skin would not be evenly moisturised due to the uv.


No comments:

Post a Comment